Website visitors want to know about your church before they decide to step through your door. Here are some things to consider publishing on your About Us page.
- Share basics like where you are (link to your Location page)
- Tell who your Pastor is (link to their bio and your Staff page)
- Explain your purpose (what’s important to your church) — mission, vision, values
- Provide a brief history of your church
- If you’re part of a denomination, say so here
- Show a photo or two, inside or out
- Link to related pages like Sunday Services, What to Expect and What We Believe